Friday, June 09, 2006

Welcome

So the time has come, where I have found Monsy a nice cosy spot on blogger.com! I've left my msn space where it is and decided to venture out to this unknown sphere of blog world.

My main motivation for this is my fellow peers who have been consistent in asking me to update my blog. I've taken one step further and I am now dedicating my life to this blog. Not just that but I figure that the useless emails I send to my random groups of friends will now have a place and not be so useless, as I will now write here instead of sending out mail which I'm sure noone reads anyway. This way, if my life interests you in any way shape or form you can come here and read about it!

2 Comments:

At 5:22 PM , Blogger caz said...

YAY for Jafs!!!!

 
At 8:51 AM , Blogger tash said...

Mons, ill be here through every good and bad post..

Love you no matter what.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home