Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Scott and Terri's Engagement/Wedding/Party thing!


Here's a story for you...

Terri, a friend from work had her engagement party on the weekend. Funnily enough she hired a HOT DJ for the party, ok so who am I kidding, she hired me for the night. Actually the funny part is the fact that even though it was an engagement party they suprised everyone and got married in the morning.
I'm told that most people were expecting it but still, how fun!! So the Engagement/Wedding/Party celebration was held at Milano's in Brighton and was just lovely! The guests were such keen dancers which made my job nice and easy!
Not much more to report, other than the fact that Terri looked stunning and Scott looked lovely in his suit.

Oh and Chook and I were able to pull an all-nighter and I still managed to make it to breakfast in the morning. Good times!!

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM , Blogger caz said...

love the surprise wedding- GREAT idea!

super HOT DJ!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home