Monday, August 21, 2006

QLD the Sunshine State...

Friday night in Brisbane was spent in great company at a restaurant called Hot Plate with...




Sumars and Arman








May and Enoch






Mons Peddy and Sam

(I was the lucky one who had two dates!! Ok who am I kidding, we are the three singles...hot and totally eligible might I add!)




After dinner we spent the night Salsa dancing...either dancing or checking out the dancers. I wish I had've taken some footage of the crazy people that were dancing - great to watch!!

Then I went and spent the night at Nooshin & Kiana's pad...where Foad's Little Helper was reunited with Nooshin.




This is Foad's Little Helper happily
hanging out in Melbourne










And this is what happened when I returned
him to Noosh and Ana was around




So anyway, Saturday was spent at MOVIEWORLD!!!!! Ana has all the pics, so I will add some later but here are a few that I had. Oh and I also have video footage of the Lethal Weapon ride...a ride that I totally didn't want to go on and it left me feeling pretty average for the rest of the day. And all you could hear me screaming was "I HAAAAAAAAAAAATE YOU!"

The girls with the cool cab

Noosh and I totally ready for Shrek 4D...Sexy glasses huh?

Saturday night I went to a Persian Restaurant and had Kebab!! YUM!!
Here are some of my new friends...Peddy's relatives...Jaffar, (ME), Iraj and Parvin.


And Sunday morning was a big sleep in and breakfast/lunch with the girls. Actually you can't even call 2pm lunchtime can you??

Kiana and I both scored eggs with 2 yolks...that's right, one egg = 2 yolks!

That was our trip to Brisbane in a nutshell...until next time...Mons and Pedro signing off...

7 Comments:

At 10:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was your bestest post ever coz all of my favourite people were in it!!!

I LOVE U GUYS

 
At 8:30 AM , Blogger Shingo said...

hey mona! looks like we missed you when you came up, oh well, next time :)
glad to see you had a great time
love
amelia and shingo

 
At 7:32 PM , Blogger tash said...

love you.

 
At 7:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peddy and Sam look like nice guys. Why aren't you dating one of them? Specially the last pic...

 
At 12:50 PM , Blogger Mona Jafs said...

oh wow anonymous. so many answers but i'm not sure which one to tell you. let's discuss further...when you tell me who you are.

 
At 7:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think u should just dedicate a post to me and fill me in on you and the boyz

 
At 10:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MONAAA!!! i just saw these pics :) aw... that's soooo nice! those are really nice photos.. especially of armon and soulmaz (sooly)! hope to come visit in melbourne!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home