Monday, August 28, 2006

Sometimes I do fun things

This weekend wasn't one of those times when I do fun things. A kinda packed weekend, but not necessarily an enjoyable one. What a shame. Although I am preserving all my fun feelings at the moment, to be used during the next couple of weekends where I have lots of exciting trips planned.

Stay tuned...

This was a bit fun though - I had lunch with Sezzy and her posse. Sez and Sab were in town from Perth. Some of you may remember Sez and Sab from my previous post about my Perth Family - the McPharlin's.


Me and Sezzy...


Mons, Sezzy, Elly & Maryam

4 Comments:

At 10:00 PM , Blogger tash said...

AWWWW SEZZY PEZZY FACE!!! COME TO SYDNEY NOOOOW. QUICKLY. JAFS YOU COME TOO QUICKLY.

i LOVE the idea of you guys hanging. funness limitations reaching maximum capacity. please let me join next time.

 
At 10:01 PM , Blogger tash said...

and ELLYS in the picture.

okay wow, im so happy right now.. settle down tash.

 
At 9:23 PM , Blogger caz said...

hawwwww sweet people!

 
At 2:56 AM , Blogger patience said...

not to mention maryam.. keeping the reyhani's proud all the way from europe.. sweet girl ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home