Monday, October 23, 2006

Park Ranger Mona

My usual morning antics mean that if I haven't thought about what to wear to work the night before it usually ends in disaster in the morning...well usually when I realise at 11am it becomes a disaster! I thought I did a good job this morning...until I saw myself in our reception area mirror!!

I LOOK LIKE PARK RANGER MONS!!!


And yes, because of how I was dressed today I sat in the park and fed the animals...the possums!! Today I loved wildlife. Can't wait to get dressed for work tomorrow!!

3 Comments:

At 4:30 PM , Blogger tash said...

i love you, just the way you are.

xo

 
At 10:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, if tomorrow you dressed up in fishnets and a tight skirt, what would you be doing on your lunch break?

 
At 4:29 PM , Blogger Mona Jafs said...

as if you even need to ask...!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home