Monday, September 25, 2006

Picnic on Northwood St

I was on the phone to Nazy today and while we were conversing she stopped to tell me about some people having a picnic outside her house. While this may sound normal, I knew it actually wouldn't be. I was picturing in my head where the picnic would have been.

Nazy continues to tell me about this red car, with ladies dressed in red, holding a baby with a red cloth who are "having a picnic". Confused? I was totally confused!

Then she got off the phone to take a picture and show me...

This photo was taken from Nazy's balcony................aaaahhh, a picnic on the nature strip right outside her door...what the?? Then it all made sense...not fully though seeing as there is a park around the corner. I told Naz to go and tell them that there was a park nearby...she didn't agree with the idea. And then I kept asking Naz what they were eating. They had chips - corn chips.

Oh well, I hope they had a lovely picnic on Northwood St.

Nazy, can we have a picnic there next time I come? Looks like a nice spot I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home