Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A day full of Tash

Tash came to visit!! I got to spend Friday night and all of Saturday with her...and it still wasn't enough!! We went shopping and bought lots of things...Tash thinks I'm a bad influence on her, but I think she's a bad influence on me. I bought things that I totally didn't need!! Jeepers.

Anyway, it was a fun day. We squeezed lots of fun tidbits into the short time we had - a breakfast at Sassy's, hanging out with mumma Alice, some shopping on Smith St, visiting Fan at work, having some lunch in Block Arcade, a bit of a play with Hugo, a drive in Jafsy and not to forget - a visit to the shops, which led to the introduction of my new best friend - Sergio Mendes. Tash ur a legend for opening my ears to Sergio...Here's a clip I found.



Come back soon please Tash!!

4 Comments:

At 8:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tash's smile is out of control. She really had too much fun.

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger tash said...

i love you, i love my melbourne family, i love spending money on things i dont need and i would love to be asian.

 
At 2:09 PM , Blogger Mona Jafs said...

hahah, we love u too tash!! come back soooooooon!!

and yes i agree, tash's smile IS outta control!! i LOVE it!

 
At 2:31 PM , Blogger caz said...

he's like the black eyed peas guy...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home