Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Destiny Time...

So after months and months of work...the week finally came.
Designing Destiny 2007
All I remember is my staple diet of water, water and water for 4 days, not sleeping for many days and running away from cockroaches.
But i'm told it was a great conference, which is what makes it all worthwhile. I do also remember seeing loads of people who I hadn't seen for ages...it was nice to see them but sad that I had no time to sit and chat to them.

Anyway, here are some pics that I had from the amazing week...

The DD models:

The Melb team (aka Dream Team):

Venus, Mons (Zoe) and Tash (Zoe):

Anisa and Jafs:

So now that that is all over...I have to find myself a hobby to take up my time after work now!

1 Comments:

At 5:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

is DD a persian conference

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home