Thursday, June 22, 2006

Running a muck in Adelaide

Sorry it's taken me a little while to get back on here. I was in Adelaide over the weekend and wanted to get all my photos together before writing a new entry. But I haven't managed to do that. but I have some worthwhile photos anyway!
SO...Adelaide...yeah...I ACTUALLY had a blast! We went to Goolwa for a night with the crew (all the lovely ladies and Willy the token boy! oh and Baci the puppy too). It was a great night and we just chilled and chatted and danced. In the morning we went to Hahndorf (a little German town) and had breakfast like a family. Then I went to Education for Peace classes with Nav and Noosh and seeing as it was the kids last day we did some filming which is gonna turn into a wicked video clip (I'll upload it once it's been edited). After Edu we had dinner at the Ferdowsi residence where Mumma Ferdowsi fed us all (and can we all please note that I am the new favourite kid in the Ferdowsi house...Navs, don't forget when you move to Melbourne your mum said I can take your room...Thankyouuuuu!)
Anyway part of the fun that night was to dress up for Noosh's photo shoot. The theme was paparazzi and here are some awesome photos of everyone.
1. Nava the Diva
2. Ali the Art Critic/Tranny
3. Kiana the alcoholic mother
4. Mona - aka BG-Unit







1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM , Blogger caz said...

HAHA quality photos...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home