Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Canon meets the family

I brought my new friend home to meet the family...this is the warm welcome that it received.

Mumma Alice who was watching Dancing with the Stars:











Sussie who was starting to pack for her trip to France:











Hugo who was getting some good behaviour lessons and got rewarded nicely:











Poppa Emmy who was making his cup of tea:













Everyone got along nicely and my family loved Canon. It's gonna be fun times from here on in!!

Stay tuned for the new adventures of Mona and Canon.

4 Comments:

At 4:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay
love it
have you booked your tickets to here
and then you can go and visit suzie as well in france (whats that all about eh?!)

 
At 8:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited~

 
At 9:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

man - looked at flights again yesterday. reaaaaally gotta just book em and stop the anticipation!! i want to be a surprise for everyone!! hahaha.

venus - wow, it's almost time!! yayayayay.

 
At 1:57 PM , Blogger tash said...

I LOVE THOSE PEOPLE
I LOVE THOSE PEOPLE
I LOVE THOSE PEOPLE
I LOVE THOSE PEOPLE
I LOVE THOSE PEOPLE

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home