Thursday, January 18, 2007

Back again

No really, this time it was for work!! I headed back to Sydney after only leaving there 2 weeks prior. I think I'm giving people in Sydney the wrong impression - I don't actually like it there!!

Anyway, once again I was able to take part in some fun events whilst I was there...

Shawn's 21st - We had a lovely dinner a Wagamama's the proceeded onto Karaoke, and boy oh boy do those guys LOVE their Karaoke.


And this is a photo of me and Maice...because I love her.


Then I spent an evening with Arezo and some other lovely lovely people, where we talked about the top 10 things about Arezo going to Afghanistan.


After Sydney, came the adventure to Newcastle for both work and play. I visited my high school friend Belinda, and her boyfriend Petey. Bil and I caught the train to Newcastle, which I don't think I will ever do again as it is a 2 hour 45 minute ride. But here is some of the scenery along the way...



Oh and here is Belinda...that was my scenery for the duration of the train ride.

And now I am back in Melbourne...but not for too long.

BRISBANE, ur NEXT!!!



2 Comments:

At 5:56 PM , Blogger caz said...

and then perth?

because everyone know that you actually DO love perth!!

and perth loves you!

:)

 
At 3:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mons. Just another comment! Cos im great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home