Thursday, June 22, 2006

One Big Happy Family

For years now I have been dubbed a McPharlin. As soon I step foot onto Perth soil my name changes - automatically.
So this morning, Julzy sends me a few emails. First one had this photo of the McPharlin family which was titled "Your Perth Family":


The second email she sent me was titled "The Future McPharlin in-laws" and had these photos:



I was slightly shocked by this picture of Julia. And here I am to recify the situation. Let's also note, that the phrase 'Future' McPharlin In-Laws refers only to Julia now...soon she will be the only un-married McPharlin left...This is where the shout out to Kal and Luke go and the BIG CONGRATS on getting engaged!! AWWWOOOOO!!
Anyway, I've sidetracked a little bit...back to my original reason for this post - THE ANSWER TO JULIA's QUESTION...ready? Drum roll please...In-Law number 4 for the McPharlin Family is............................

P.S. Julzy can you PLEASE leave a comment here so people know that this is for real and that it's not one sided and I am not on drugs and that our love is real? hahahaha. No but seriously, can you leave a comment so that I don't look like I've lost the plot. Ok thanks!

3 Comments:

At 8:33 PM , Blogger caz said...

woooooo congratulations to luke and kalinz!!!!

meanwhile you two (julz-jafz) make a GREAT couple!

can i just say, the mcpharlins (and their in-laws/future in-laws) are one HOT bunch of people!!!

 
At 12:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK the mcpharlin couples are DEF one hot bunch of people...and they all married interracial...soooo awesome!! The diversity in that family is inspiringly beautiful! and now a filipino has been added to their list.....the hottest of them all ;)
love from zu

 
At 10:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously - brad and angelina may aswell get rid of the jolie-pitt mouthful and just use mcpharlin since they're all so HOT!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home