Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Coldplay

Got a nice warm fuzzy story for ya...

Some lovely GEMS* in Perth had bought tickets to the Coldplay concert in Melbourne, but then they were also able to get some tickets to see Coldplay in Perth...So last Thursday I got a phone call asking what I was upto on Sunday night. My answer - NOTHING! SO...I got given, very generously given, 2 tickets to Coldplay for Sunday night.


Then the dilemma arose...WHO do I take with me? After calling both my sisters and asking "What do you think of Coldplay?" and getting less than satisfactory answers, someone suggested I take Ali!! I called Ali and told her not to plan anything for Sunday night as she would be spending a night with me. I told her to make sure she is free and whatever happens DO NOT TAKE A SHIFT AT WORK. I think I really pushed my point, so much so that I felt like a freak after I got off the phone to her. I mean a night with me isn't worth that much that I'd want to make sure she got the night off work and not cancel hanging out with me...for aaaaanything...no matter what! (I think you get the point).


Anyway, Ali pushed and pushed to find out what it was and even started calling all her friends in Adelaide thinking that the suprise was that they were coming to Melbourne.


I was so excited when Sunday night came and I couldn't wait for Ali to figure out what the suprise was...But she got to my house and goes "I know what it is...Coldplay". After trying to pretend I didn't know what she was talking about, I gave in and told her we were in fact going to see Coldplay! YAY!


Anyway, after that long long intro, we saw Coldplay and it was RAD, AWESOME, AMAZING! I have some video bits that I will have to post up later but for now here are some pics of the stunning people that were in the crowd watching Coldplay!





* Oh and By GEMS I am referring to Kalinz and Luke - Thanks Guys, you ROCK so damn much!



Can u see us? Ali and I are the ones standing...ok so I'm a bit short, but I'm standing!

WOO!! We're going to see Coldplay WOO!!

1 Comments:

At 1:17 AM , Blogger caz said...

how did she know it was coldplay before you told her??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home