Friday, July 14, 2006

Adelaide Part 2

My obsession with Adelaide continues...What is it that keeps bringing me back to this place? 6am flights, group breakfasts at 8am, scones at Muggletons...these are a few of the recurring events. I dunno what it is, but I sure as hell love going back there and hanging out. This time was a little sad though cos Noosh was making her big move to Brisbane. So when I got in early Saturday morning we all met at the market for breakfast. It was lovely to see everyone up so early...as we ate our lovely breakfast at 'The Big Table'.

Another highlight of the weekend was our dinner at Cafe Buongiorno. It was a romantic dinner for four - Nava, Linda, Mona M and myself.

Some of the funniest comments came out of Linda that night -
"I'm gonna get boogie with it"
Translation: I'm gonna get jiggy with it!

"la la la, higher the mountains..."
Translation (song): give it back you hijacked my mind and soul...

After dinner we spent a lovely cosy evening chatting with Biella and her puppy, Baci.

Anyway...then we come to Sunday. A Sunday in Hahndorf for scones and tea at Muggletons. Not to forget the company of two lovely ladies - Nava and Vadi.
I have this short clip of video so these two can look like superstars on my blog!! Nava is promoting the apricot strudel that she bought from a little German bakehouse.




That's about all...until my next trip to Adelaide.

1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM , Blogger golriz said...

you are my sunshine
my only sunshine
you make me happy when the skies are blue
you'll never know dear
how much i love you
please don't take my sunshine away.

can we make out soon?

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home